12.06.2010

A few thoughts

I know it is so cliche to say she is growing up too fast. But I finally understand first-hand what everyone has meant all these years and completely validate its truthfulness.

I always found it kind of weird when people would say that they could just stare at their newborn baby all day. Ya, I understand this one now too.

I think it is corny when couples claim they are "over the moon" for their baby. But I get it and would say that we share the same sentiment (even though it is still corny for the record).


I find it ironic that Winnie the Pooh is the character of choice on diapers … just saying.


I am confused by the seeds in baby bowel movements. Last time I checked milk did not have seeds in it. Sadly, these are the kind of thoughts that result after days of no sleep.


Sleep when she sleeps ... lofty suggestion.

It's amazing what can be accomplished with one hand.

Nothing in the world feels better than your new baby sleeping on your chest with their feet curled up under them. Nothing.

2 comments:

Alexis Treese said...

I agree... a baby curled up asleep in your arms is Heavenly! Enjoy all these sweet moments, they more than make up for the difficult ones.
convat

The Becks said...

She is the cutest little thing! Your comments make me kind of baby hungry and we are done! Umm...