- Watching the Today show and saw footage of a 11 year-old girl embracing her family after being lost in an alligator ridden swamp for 4 days.
- Driving to work when I looked back over my shoulder to my typically empty back seat. I suddeny pictured a little car seat back there and got all misty-eyed. I'm riduculous.
- Thinking about my best friend's daughter turning 13 yesterday. Where did time go? I am old!
- Looking at Noelle's birth/hospital pictures of her new son.
- Looking at Jessica's new blog header with her family and her itty bitty Conner on her shoulder. So precious. I miss them so much.
- Realizing my phone has been textless and quiet all week because Shea is still in Brazil.
- And on a superficial note: I got choked up when my button popped on my favorite work pants. I guess it's time to do that silly rubber band trick.
I'm not usually a mushy/sappy person, but with the recent surge of hormones racing through my body I can't really help that I got choked up today ...